Privacy & cookies policy
We understand that your privacy is important and we will treat any personal information you provide to us as confidential and this will only be used and recorded in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. We promise to look after your personal information and we will not sell any information about you to any other party.
We will only collect information about you if you willingly provide it. Please ensure you update your personal details if any of your details change. In order to do any of the following, you will need to provide us with certain details:
- Place an order;
- Sign up for emails;
- Receive special offers and promotions
- Provide feedback to us.
The details you provide may include your name, email address, product selections, delivery address, telephone number, credit or debit card number, the card's expiry date and billing address. We will keep your personal information for as long as necessary and consistent with the purpose for which you have given it to us.
- When you use this website, we may collect, store and use the following kinds of data: Information about your PC and your visits to this website such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of pages viewed to administer the website and improve the website and our services to you
- Information relating to any transactions carried out between you and Flutterbyes on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods and/or services. We will use information to fulfill any order and to communicate with you when necessary.
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us and allowing us to send you email notifications and/or promotional information
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of signing up for our email newsletters
Personal data submitted to us will be used for the purposes specified in this section or as found elsewhere in the relevant parts of the website. We may use your personal information to:
- Administer the website
- Improve your browsing experience by developing and improving the design and layout of the website, through the monitoring of your usage
- Process your orders; and
- Provide you with information such as news regarding the website, new services and special offers or promotions that may be of interest to you via email, or by mobile phone.
Keeping in touch with you
We want to keep you up to date with key information about new ranges, promotional offers and what's coming soon to Flutterbyes stores. We may also use your details to send you information, via email, or mobile phone, about other goods and services we sell or for our research purposes. If you have registered to receive information from us, you can remove your email address from our list by using the 'unsubscribe' links at the bottom of the promotional emails we send you, or by changing your preferences
We do have relationships with carefully-selected suppliers who may also set cookies during your visit.
- Google Maps. [Cookie name: NNID PREF]
You can manage these small files and learn more about them from the article, Internet Browser cookies- what they are and how to manage them.
We're giving you this information as part of our initiative to comply with recent legislation, and to make sure we're honest and clear about your privacy when using our website.